Etsy

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

In the last year, I've been overwhelmed to see the progress of my little blog. It's humbling to know that people all over the world take the time to look at the things I make. My love for crafting is something that I have had since I was a little kid. I was lucky enough to have a crafty grandmother who shared her secrets and a mother who had the foresight to save everything so I can see now how far I've really come. 

As I start a new year, and quickly try to finish off my last warp, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for stopping by. As my journey through the world of fiber arts continues, it's nice to know that there are others out there who take interest in that journey. I thoroughly enjoy sharing my mistakes because I truly feel that you do not learn unless you make them and grow from them. 

I look forward to sharing more fun things in the coming year. Stay tuned for upholstery and an in depth look at doubleweave, both on the 4 shaft & rigid heddle looms as well as lots & lots of more overshot ;)

May this new year bring you peace, love and joy! 

Thank You & Happy Crafting,
Lynette



No comments:

Post a Comment