Etsy

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Overshot, Rose Fashion

Still working off that 11 yard warp, I decided to play around a bit. I decided to weave off the rest in rose fashion. I corrected my threading error and changed the threading on the end to work with the "rose" pattern. I also added a twill border, 2 repeats of 4 threads on either side. 

Here is the draft......


My tie up was : 4&3, 3&2, 2&1, 4&1 and using treadles 5 & 6 for tabby.

Here is a piece using Kauni yarn as pattern weft.......


I really have to get a better replacement pin for my temple ;)


This piece has a dk weight alpaca/wool knitting yarn as pattern weft.....


I'm trying to finish this warp, but as you can see, it's quite chilly at the loom today. 



Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow. Up next, summer & winter scarves.

Happy Weaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment