Etsy

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Major Dissapointment!!!

After working down to the wire, I had everything packed in the car and ready to go for Makersfest today when I got an email saying that the event was cancelled, due to extreme weather, with no rain date. Wow, what a let down! Well, apart from making a zillion pillows over the last 3 months, I've also been applying to several other local shows for this fall so all is not lost.

I will be doing a weaving demonstration as well as selling my weaving at the Mercer Museum in Doylestown, PA on July 24th as part of their Heritage Artisan Series during this centennial year for the Museum. 

The museum was built in 1916 by Henry Mercer who also built an estate, Fonthill, and the Moravian Tile Works. These 3 sites are true cultural gems in the heart of Bucks County. The Mercer Museum has been my favorite since I was a little kid and I feel so blessed to have the chance to demonstrate there. 


Visit Mercermuseum.org for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment